About Synergy Wellness Clinic
Dr. Steve Nelson of Synergy Wellness Clinic holds a resume of accomplishments so long that we must keep it brief here for you. Steve played four years of college football at Wisconsin, then went on to play six games for the Packers before he was injured. He served in Vietnam, and went on to pursue medicine after his mother passed away from ovarian cancer. Since then, Steve has educated 10,000 patients on how to properly recover from sickness by taking the natural approach.
Review the details of Steve’s resume below. Give us a call at Synergy Wellness Clinic to learn more about what he can do for you!
The University of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy)
The University of Michigan
Doctor of Pharmacy
Ann Arbor, Michigan
The University of Wisconsin Schools of Pharmacy and Medicine
Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical) in Pharmacology
Doctor of Philosophy (Clinical) in Biochemistry and Clinical Nutrition
American Naturopathic Medical Institute
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (HON)
University of Miami
Diplomate Naturopathic Medicine
Over 30 publications in various medical, nutritional, trade, and commercial papers and journals including as a featured doctor in Suzanne Somers’ books, Breakthrough and Knockout.
- International Society of Gastroenterology
- American Association of Clinical Oncology
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- American Academy of Naturopathy and Homeopathic Medicine
- British Institute of Homeopathy
- Infinity Center for Advanced Integrative Metabolic Medicine
- 30 years of experience in Applied Pharmacology and Biochemistry.
- Over 15 years of experience as a Clinical, Naturopathic and Homeopathic Physician.
- Ten years of experience as a Clinical Instructor at University of Wisconsin, University of Colorado, UCLA, University of Southern California, and Stanford.
- Original member of The Blood Biopsy Team (Blood Chemistry Studies for Chronic Problems) at Michigan State University College of Medicine, and the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics.
- Clinical Rotations in Clinical Oncology (Cancer), Infectious Diseases, Pediatrics, Trauma, Ophthalmology, and Internal Medicine.
- Co-Developer of Rocky Mountain Poison Control Center, Denver, Colorado.
- Original user of Saliva Studies to track free and bound hormones.
- Fellowship in Clinical Toxicology (University of Texas in Austin).
- Former advisor to Kaiser Permanente Hospital and Clinics.
- Original developer of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology Fellowships, the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Denver General Hospital.
- Clinical advisor to Masters Circle Clinical Groups, New York.
- 25 years of experience in Complementary, Alternative, and Traditional medicine.
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Pharmacology, V.A. Hospital at Wadsworth, Clinical Pharmacokinetics: UCLA Hospital and Clinics.
- Nationally known expert in Chronic and Acute Hyperthyroid and Hypothyroid Dysfunction, and Pituitary Abnormalities.
- Member of the Infinity Center for Advanced Integrative Metabolic Medicine.
- Candidate for the Degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.M.D.) from the American Naturopathic Medical Institute in Dallas, Texas.
- Diplomate and Fellow in Clinical Homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy (Dr. Trevor Cook) in London, England.